Sunday, December 23

bilik study yg baru

hey...

Firstly, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha. Belated. Hope you had a good one.

As for me, it was Amin's turn, and it was also our first time celebrating Raya with his Mom. Yea, seriously. Before this it was with with Mom's family in Segamat.

We went to her place pun dah quite late. Had rendang daging, nasi impit, kuah lodeh, and nasi Arab (I dunno wats it called). The plan was to go to his auntie's house to meet up with his Grands. That didnt happen. :P

Later in the evening, we went to the Curve and ate at the Paddington House of Pancakes. Yummy! hehe. Later we went to COURTS Megastore. If you are familiar with Courts Mammoth, yeah, its the same thing only this time is alot better. SANS the kerawang furniture.

Guess wat, we bought one 'L' Shape sofa for our home. and the best part is that we can choose our own fabric and design. Cool eh? If the application is approved, Insyallah, we will be getting the Sofa before/on 10th January! Weee!! Its realy nice, well, I like it la.

And also, since it was an opening sale, we had discount of RM400 for the Sofa. great deal i tell ya! I will post up the pics when its here.

So, this cuti, we had penuh kan byk menda dah. We are planning to pasang the curtain (yang dah lama beli tu) by next month, we bought tikar for the dining and soon the house will be complete. apa yg buat lagi excited is that i can invite my family to our house now. Setakat ni hanya cousin2 and kawan2 yg rapat sahaja. :P bukan sombong, tapi tau la, rumah yg bukan rumah nih. agak segan la skit.

Pastu pulak, I was on leave masa Friday lepas... I called up Oin and Aidil to help me . Yeap, I have collected ALL (almost) my stuff from my parents' place... so everything i own is now WITH me. it feels good like hell! heheh. Thanks to them.. SO much.. thank you. I am now writing in my new office room, well, the store room is now my office. Its a bit dark and still not organized yet. I will post it up once its all in order. I will try to do it by tonite. Kalau tak buat skang... takkan la akan siap sampai ntah biler kan? Apa apa hal, Im so excited about it. I will not promise tho, as i am still here writing and nothing has been touched! hehe

Overall, my holiday was packed! It wasnt much rest, tapi alot of things has been hanging the whole one year, dapat la di siap kan. SO goody!

I will post up pics! Just wait yea! love love!

Bye bye!

No comments: