Monday, July 15

Aydan's 1st month check up

On our way to the hospital 

Wassup! 


Our trip to the hospital was a smooth one today. Thank God the crowd wasn't like gila, so we manage to settle everything by 12;30pm.  Phew.  We got there by 10ish.

Aiyo, should have taken pics while at the hospital kan? Ala, I didn't even take any picture of Aydan when he got his jab too! Boohoo!

Ok,  now I am sad! 

He was all cute in his all stars outfit that Nik (Aunty Bah) got for him. Baik saja dia tadi,  duduk dlm carrier while Dad carried him all over the hospital.  Hehe.  Abang was good too.  Behaved the whole time.

His height now is 45cm & weight pulak is....

Jeng jeng jeng....

4.89 kg yo!

He's almost 5kg now from 3.22kg at birth.  Alhamdulillah. I am very happy that he's gaining a lot of weight,  my little bambam. (tho I wish people will just stop asking/saying why Rayyan is skinny.. geez, maybe he got the skinny genes, I don't know!) 

Anyways, Aydan got his 2nd hepatitis B jab & thank goodness tiada demam sampingan.  Phew. 

Masa our turn to see the doctor, Aydan & I was in the nursing room. Dah sedap susu dia pun tidur lah. Doc did all the baby test dengan jayanya walaupun matanya tutup. Bila time nak cucuk, dia pun bangun.Just in time kan? He cried a little bit & terus Doc dukung dia jadi berhenti lah nangis. Good boy! 

Just like his abang, he got rashes all over his face now. Even on his neck too. 

What we've done so far is to bathe him with sabun Cetaphil & letak lotion Eucerin. Doc said to continue with that je. Also to wipe his pipi/muka bila dah habis susu dengan towel basah & towel kering selepas itu, Praying that he will get well soon. Kesian dia. 

Alritey. Till next time!

By the way, I'm planning to do a vlog tour of the kids' room next. So, Stay tuned!

No comments: