Tuesday, November 30

Rayyan at 18 months

  1. He loves his crayons. At times he will just campak merata and when he found it back, akan pegang ajer la sepanjang masa tu.
  2. With his crayon, he will ask us to draw for him fishes. Just fishes. :P At times, it’s just forcing hehe
  3. One of the things that I really like is that when holding something, tp diberikan menda lain or when he’s done with that something, he would not campak... he will get up and find the nearest table or chair to put the thing he was holding first. Then move on with whatever he wants to do. Paling pun la dah kabut sangat ke, he will put things nicely on the floor.
  4. Miracle, we think that he knows where he puts his stuff. Like, in the kitchen, the second drawer is considers his. Whatever he finds and that he likes will surely be in there. :P And he will go back to the same place and cari apa dia nak.
  5. He’s able t understand when we explain things to him. He got tantrum one day, and I was not in a good mood too. We needed to leave a place and he needs to be in his car seat. Mmg tunjuk belang sebab tak nak duduk situ. He has no choice coz it was only me at that time. I just need to explain to him why we were rushing and also that I’m not happy coz someone was being a bitch. He then just kept quiet in his seat, reach out for my hand and smile at me. Wow! Things our kids do that made me just forget bout the whole bitch thing. Hehe. I am blessed. Alhamdulillah.
  6. Still confuse or I just think that he understand when we say ‘no’ but only that he doesn’t have the power hehe to stop himself from doing it. Kadang2 dah dekat dgn plug, tapi nak gak pegang.. knowing that I was just there looking at him.. bila nak dekat tangannya tu.. looked at me and said “no..no..no” hmmm..
  7. The wow thing this week was that he can eat on his own. Alot better dari di suap. He’s enjoying his meal at his own pace, u know. Elok je makan pakai tangan. Yela, masih betul macam kita ni la.. genggam agak besar tapi masuk la mulut and and ngap ngap... Since lil baby, he was very good with his hands coordination.
  8. Kat area ni byk jugak stray dogs that comes at night or sometimes in the evening to I dunno.. just to sakat our cats kot.. harusla menyalak kuat2. Hhehehe.. Rayyan pun dah pandai menyalak jugak.
  9. Ohh, dah pandai conteng dinding.. If we have a house, mmg I would let him have a wall and go ahead and conteng la apa2. Lucky thing here, our room ada wallpaper and his crayons are washable. So.. thank god for that. I just need to keep all the pen jauh2.
  10. As much as he loves cleaning up, he loves and also takut dengan vacuum cleaner. Whenever I am about to turn it on, I will warn him. So he’s ready. Tapi tetap la terkejut dgn bunyi yang kuat tu kan. Lantas, dia menjadi takut and grab anything nearest to him and buat2 vacuum gak. Its just a funny sight. Buat laju2 pulak tu, as if covers his fears gitu.
  11. He sleeps in his baby cot again. Dia dah besar 1) Needs to be a lil independent 2) dah tak muat katil dah. Mak bapak pun dah cukup ‘muat’kan katil.. tersepit la si kecik tu nanti. But he still comes in bed with us when nak susu.
  12. Mandi berendam berjam jam. Hehe.. not literally but yeah, he loves to mandi and main air. Set upkan his bath tub, letak his bath toys in there.. keep the water running and he’ll be playing. Mandi masih air panas, dia tak suka la the tap water.
  13. As you’ve already know, he can count at number 2. :P I couldn’t catch up the word he says for 3, but he’ll get excited afterwards.. :P
  14. He calls Elmo as “Mo" 
  15. Dia ada 4 gigi di bahagian atas, and 4 lagi sedang tumbuh. Gigi geraham. Di bahagian bawah pula, ada 4, dan lagi 2 sedang tumbuh. 
  16. He has

No comments: