Friday, April 30

Birthday Wishlist :P

Is it too early now? Hahaha. Oh well. U gotta start early, coz this time, its EXPENSIVE!

Here it is....

COACH Poppy Spotlight Sequin Bag!!

Oh it's so so pretty.

I never liked COACH bags- never. Just too much branding lah, 'C' bersepah. I dun like that kindda bag that shows too much of its brand. A simple bag would be nice. Simple but stylo of coz. But this time, ada funky gak sekali. Aww! Suka!

One day, I went to a COACH shop with mom, I saw the bag and straight away fell in love with it. So lawa. Looks perfect for me. Aceh. Yah.

I like the black one. Suka sebab dia bersequin, boleh carry kat shoulder and lengan, that COACH keychain thingy that comes along with it. I dunno, I just like it! My kind of bag.



U can also see this bag being worn in one or two episodes of Gossip Girl. I just found out, oh lovely! Click here.

Sambil ber blog ni, I pun Google la about this soon-to-be-mine bag nih. Haha. And I think OMG-It comes in pink too!!

Wow, wee!


I want this please.

Oh, the price is USD 398 = MYR 1,269.02!

:)

Cheaper leh, last year was around Rm1.7K. Cheap cheap pun, belum mampu nak beli lagi. hehe.

Itulah namanya wishlist. Angan2 mulanya. Impian. Hehe.


No comments: