Friday, December 4

Rayyan @ 6th Month


Sorry for this late entry.

Rayyan turned 6 months old a few days back. I've been quite busy that I wasnt able to write.

Yes, its 6 months already. He's a big boy now. No more the baby. Well still is, but u know la what I mean. Hehe

We just stayed home. And that day he dapat makan Peach. we bought this Peach Puree thingy at this organic shop. But, it was too masam for him. That was the 1st and the last I gave. That reminds me that I need to throw it away, its still in the fridge. Heh.
  • Able to angkat his bum and in position to crawl. But only going backwards. But today, twice he dapat ke depan. no crawling, but pushing his body forward with his hands.
  • Dah outgrow his 3-6M bajus, but seluar dah senteng skit.. tang pinggang pulak kecik. He has a nice perut coz tak kembung or buncit like some babies. :P
  • A lil fussy with it comes to food, tho I hope he become like me. So I try as much as I can to give him everything I could. Ie tried, Rusks, Banana, Fish porridge and Apple. Cuma Rusk and Apple je yg dia boleh terima. The other like ok ok jer. Banana not at all :P
  • He's talking alot more now. Experiment with his vocals.
  • Definitely knows his name or we call him "Bie" as well. (Not enough that we are calling each other Bie kan?)
  • He has very good control of his hands. Esp, when he's done with his paci and will took it out by himself with his hands. Or somehow like trying to betul kan.
  • Blanket still is very the important to him
  • Oh, last Sunday - his first stool :P Kesian sampai nangis dia.. 1st time kot pelik la kan. hehe.
  • I now mandikan in the bathroom, still in his tub. Easier. :)
  • When he plays, he likes it rough. :P Ganas.
  • Dah pandai nak concentrate tgk TV. Pocoyo still his fave. Oh Winnie the Pooh too! (Ive never influenced him in anyway. Haha)
  • His cot is getting small for him. Nasib baik ada bumper. gedang Gedung kena langgar. Sian.
  • Duduk pun dah kira kuat, on his own tak boleh lagi. Still need supervision. But doing ok in his high chair
  • He loves laptop. Gadget boy lah. Give him a laptop and he'll be typing away like he knows what he's doing.
  • Rambut pun dah makin banyak. Hehe. Alhamdulillah.
  • He doesnt cry, he screams! My my.
  • He loves to smile and laugh. A happy baby.
  • Tido time dah abit berganjak skit. But still at around the same time.
  • Still 100% breastmilk. Alhamdulillah, rezeki.
  • He still loves book. Dapat je buku tgh makan pun stop. He even wanted to grab my book!

No comments: