I was first invited by Along ( Fat's sister) months months ago. I joined and didn't have a clue how to play the game. Just did the basic like got myself a character, job, clothes and yada yada.
Along je seronok main, walhal I ngan Fat confuse giler as how to play the game. Looks fun. But, how the hell do you play?
I ignored the game until last week when Amee asked to join the game la. I told her I dunno and she said she will ajar how to. But that nite I tried to figure it out myself.
Heh.
I am still learning. I am not too sure whether I am doing it correctly, whatev I am already at level 22! I've collected alot of bajus, wigs, rides and accesories! But geez I am not satisfied! Hehe. Ada bayak lagi baju lawa2. Biler menang kat game di 'SOCIALIZE'
tu, I still get the same thing! Geram betul.
Nak buat cheat tapi sayang la. Heh. :P
Apsal la dia ni addictive sangat. My fave game in it is the Caribbean Cruise game where you have to cari things from the list dalam gamabar dia kasi tu. WAH best! Dah tahap expert dah. Part yang ni susah tapi skit jer la cos the name akan ukar2 and also the tempat pun akan tukar2. Tapi tetap best.

And bawah tu adalah my clothes collection. Hehe. Seronok part ni lah!
Boleh tukar2 the clothes, shoes, hair and glasses...! Some of them are very rare, like limited collection jer. Hm.



No comments:
Post a Comment