1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
Nope.. Only last year we thot, ok la.. maybe we can start to have a family... Alhamdulillah.. rezeki dtg sungguh cepat...
2. WHAT was your 2nd choice name or your opposite gender name?
We knew it was going to be a boy, so no girls name. At first nak letak nama with our initials.. A & N tapi, A punya names too common and N pulak hampeh gatal bunyi nya.. haha.. But, we already had Aryan Nadeem.. but makna tak baper nak elok.. :P so harus la cancel plan... Oh lagi awal2, we wanted to letak - Ramadhan.. tapi sgt tak creative kan?
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
Suprised of coz, and happy! Tapi suprised tu terlampau sgt that I became stone kat meja doctor tu.. haha...
4. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
I was 27
5. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
I went to see the doctor @ my office to confirm... :) Dah suspect since I got to puasa penuh that Ramadhan..
6. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
It was Amin.. and also the ppl in the opis..
7. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
Yesss... tak sanggup nak suprise.. :P
8. DUE DATE?
28 May 2009
9. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
Nope... but, I cant stand Amin's driving.. itu yang wat sickness.. :P
10. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
Nuthing really.. apa apa yg terasa nak makan like Teppanyaki suma tu, dipenuhi dlm masa yang singkat jer..
11. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
Amin at first.. but later I became very clingy with him.. kadang2 dia pun rimas as I am not like that originaly.. haha ada DND session... haha lawak!
12. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
Boy
13. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX ?
Nope... it doesnt matter... as long as he/she is healthy
14. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
Just 6kgs I think...
15. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
Nope..
16. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
-
17. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
Only at first, I was bleeding and then after a few weeks, dah ok... Alhamdulillah..
18. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
Sime Darby Medical Centre
19. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
close to 7hours
20. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
Amin, yeah even masa the false alarm..
21. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
It was just Amin, 2 nurses and Dr Delaila.. sadly my mom takleh nak masuk sama.. Hhhuuuhuhu
22. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION?
Natural
23. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
Epidural yo! Its highly recommended! :)
24. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
2.89kg...
25. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
30 May 2009, 4:12am
26. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
Rayyan Ilhan
Rayyan : Luxuriant, one of the gates of paradise for those who fast
Ilhan (Originally from Turkey) : Respectfull leader, nice, precious
27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
1 month and 1 day old
28. WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN?
Oh yeah.. with Epi of course!
27. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?
1 month and 1 day old
28. WOULD YOU DO IT AGAIN?
Oh yeah.. with Epi of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment