Me not done with my birthday stories yet.... I was too busy last week, well not so much bout with work but other stuff..
Anywho...
Let's start on the the Saturday of 7 June 2008. We woke up at 11am. The girls were already up. Amin called Abg Wan, the nasi lemak abang, to ask if they are open on the day. and Yiippeee..!! Good news, coz since it was the birthday of the Agong... dorang bukak gak. Dapat la we all makan nasi lemak... Akak Sukak!
We lepaked there till 1230pm.. we sent them b ack to their place. Went back and Amin terus ZzzZZZzzz... I wanted too as well, but I was glud to this laptop.. hhehe.. addictive-me remember? Heheh...
Jessie came that evening... I wanted to pulangkan her stuff that I borrowed during my trip to Frankfurt... kononnya nak hantar to her place, but since she will be leaving soon :-(, and have been lama janji to invite her and lepak with the kitties.. so might as well, datang my house kan? ehehe.. Thank you girl for coming... ohhh not forgeting, she came with a pressie... yes, this lady can read read my mind or something.. she always know what to get for me... hehe... this time is the Wind Chime... ! yeahhh... I've been wanting to have one since forever... but never realy found one yang "Wow!" but, this one mmg super WOW! Akak suka!! I am so happy!! best jer... heheh.. dah la kaler red.

nice rite?
We had a good time that nite... I bawak them to Jalan Bellamy, my and the girls' punya fave place to have ikan bakar... yeah, Jess loved it but Amin did not... well, he rasa cam biasa jer.. .Takper la, mmg we all tak sama taste menda pun... :P As usual I had my Ikan Terubuk... byk tulang I know but SODAAPPP!! Akak suka sgt... ok...... sgt suka... but it was not the same kalau makan masa lunch. Lunch ada byk lauk.. suma dah siap masak.. pastu ada lauk lemak cili api... lagi sedap nak makan ngan ikan bakar.. But nevermind.. I still enjoyed my dinner.
Ia tidak habis di sana... Kami bersinggah pula di Starbucks Kota Damansara... oh yes, so sejuk.. and Jessie belanjaed us.. I had my fave Hazelnut Hot Choc. Yummy cuma Amin pulak tak suka cream.. kureng skit.. Kat sana... citer pasal Thomas Sabo... lagi la I excited kan? hehehe...
Apa apa pun... I had a good time... Thank you makcik... LOVEY!
Anywho...
Let's start on the the Saturday of 7 June 2008. We woke up at 11am. The girls were already up. Amin called Abg Wan, the nasi lemak abang, to ask if they are open on the day. and Yiippeee..!! Good news, coz since it was the birthday of the Agong... dorang bukak gak. Dapat la we all makan nasi lemak... Akak Sukak!
We lepaked there till 1230pm.. we sent them b ack to their place. Went back and Amin terus ZzzZZZzzz... I wanted too as well, but I was glud to this laptop.. hhehe.. addictive-me remember? Heheh...
Jessie came that evening... I wanted to pulangkan her stuff that I borrowed during my trip to Frankfurt... kononnya nak hantar to her place, but since she will be leaving soon :-(, and have been lama janji to invite her and lepak with the kitties.. so might as well, datang my house kan? ehehe.. Thank you girl for coming... ohhh not forgeting, she came with a pressie... yes, this lady can read read my mind or something.. she always know what to get for me... hehe... this time is the Wind Chime... ! yeahhh... I've been wanting to have one since forever... but never realy found one yang "Wow!" but, this one mmg super WOW! Akak suka!! I am so happy!! best jer... heheh.. dah la kaler red.

nice rite?
We had a good time that nite... I bawak them to Jalan Bellamy, my and the girls' punya fave place to have ikan bakar... yeah, Jess loved it but Amin did not... well, he rasa cam biasa jer.. .Takper la, mmg we all tak sama taste menda pun... :P As usual I had my Ikan Terubuk... byk tulang I know but SODAAPPP!! Akak suka sgt... ok...... sgt suka... but it was not the same kalau makan masa lunch. Lunch ada byk lauk.. suma dah siap masak.. pastu ada lauk lemak cili api... lagi sedap nak makan ngan ikan bakar.. But nevermind.. I still enjoyed my dinner.
Ia tidak habis di sana... Kami bersinggah pula di Starbucks Kota Damansara... oh yes, so sejuk.. and Jessie belanjaed us.. I had my fave Hazelnut Hot Choc. Yummy cuma Amin pulak tak suka cream.. kureng skit.. Kat sana... citer pasal Thomas Sabo... lagi la I excited kan? hehehe...
Apa apa pun... I had a good time... Thank you makcik... LOVEY!
No comments:
Post a Comment