Tuesday, February 19

Penang baby!

Hi, Ive been wanting to write about my last weekend in Penang.. so now is the rite time. Im free!
I was so looking forward to spend my CNY with him, since it was the only free time i had. But tak jadi la, after all that happened a few weeks back. I cant see his face. So i decided to go to office and finish up some work. Which was not that important. At least I got it all done kan. I cant find the switch to ignore things that is happening with me if/when I am at home.

On Friday, he brought me to the Pav, ive been dying to go. and he got me MAC make ups... lovey lovey.. the make up ler of coz... I bought the 2-way cake foundation, a blusher (Ginger) and the Primer. the pics will be uploaded soon. I will come back again next month to get their eye liner and maybe a lipstick. best best. he offered to get me the Thomas Sabo Charms but, nothing can beat MAC for now, so the charm bracelett can wait till June 6th. eheh (as promised!)







sampai umah, happy and all. I packed my bags and kemas la umah skit. Kata nak jalan. I slept ard 4am, sbb baru la abis. The next morning sampai Opis, 8am the meeting point sgt lambat. Sorry sayangs! hehe...

We stopped at one of the perhentians, I think it was the Sg Buloh's RnR. We had breakie and move on along after that. I slept most of the time in car. The girls even took some ugly pics of me. damn! i dun like. but luckily i get to delete them. hahah

We arrived Penang around noon. yada yada. And then to Idur's place for her reception. It was good. The food was nice. She looked pretty and all that. *Congratulations* but one thing I hate nowadays, during wedding, there will be someone who jaga and tuangkan the food for you. CRAP ok! pls dont do that. Its so rude. You invite ppl for your wedding, and then you want to sekat them with the food. not fair ok. Dah la we all ni yg dtg dari jauh. mmg kasi panas tul time tu. hm. Wtvr.

We then went to Aliff's house. Met his parents. A lil chat and then we continue our journey. To find a place to stay. hehe. Went to feringghi straight. Ada jam skit, but how the hell should i know, I was sound asleep. hehe. Got a room in Bayview resort. Rehat2 skit. Jessie called and met up with her and some of her frens. Sunset bersama.

Naik up to our room. mandi2 and then went out to have our dinner. bleh ada hati nak jalan, siap2 lari2 with the anjings. haha. Then Atty took her car and drove to the nearest kedai makan. by the beach. wah so nice. Then to the pasar thing and met up with Aliff and his fren, Angah aka Johnson. haha.

I bought a purse. Coach. heh. I dun realy like the brand, but i like the design. SO i got that. A few cds for myself and him. We then headed back to our hotel. .Tukar baju yg lebih selesa. Aliff brought us to the gurney road. and we all lepaked there for hours. sungguh nyaman.

Went back to the hotel and slept till 1130am the next day. Hapusla segala plan nak swimming. haha.

Kemas2 and got ready to check out. Aliff called many times and told us that they slept there. kesian thing. Met up at the same place and they showed us to the Queensbay. I love that place. Gosh! its like a mixture of the Curve and Mid Valley ok. Got Borders all ok!

Btw, we had our taco there before we went off shopping. Taco never ketinggalan. Every addictive! I bought myself a super (at least to me) giler best shoes that Ive been looking for all over KL. eheh. lepaked till 7pm. We then headed home. :( I miss Penang. It was just perfect for us. Especialy me. When I had the chance to not think of anything that was going on with my life at that time.

The stress of working. The problem. The marriage. and just ME.

It was my first time with frens. Goodie. I like! I wish I can have more of those summore.






berangan in the car


fitting room, someone was trying on her new jeans.


kasut ku!


purse ku!


lollipop thats apparently famous now. hmph.

So thats all gals. for now. more to come. If/when i have the time. I wish to blog more often. take care now.

revenge is a bliss. my fave word for now.

oh, another cousin of mine, has her own log. check it out. budak2 zaman skang nih. kalau i ok!

firangoknek.blogspot.com

(but she doesnt know bout mine. hehe)

bye bye. I gotta go sleep. if im late eesok, HR baru nak kasi warning letter. HARUS...!

love! love! love!

* Happy Belated birthday to Azrea! :)

No comments: