I woke up early today coz i had to hantar mr3003 to work. Kesian dier kena kejutkan byk kali for me to bangun. Nasib baik he sampai office on time jugak. On the way he drive la, and I slept :P [Pat, ada cam hanselgreetel nyer blog tak kegedikan ku ini?] hahaha
Masa nak balik umah tu, nasib baik la ok jer. The moment I got home. Switch on the fan and SLEPT! I woke up around 11am... coz I keep on dreaming the things on TV... when I was about to sleep, ada citer Indon apa ntah.. so I was dreaming pasal citer Indon. Suma dah ckp Indon in my dream. Pastu ada video clip la plak, when I bukak mata, and saw the TV was playing some video clips. Nampak sgt tido tak nyenyak kan? Aiya! Kacau la..!
I woke up and got online. Chatted with Pat and ProfAd. At the same time, I got ready to go out. Seronok la plak chat ari nih... But i had to make a move coz nak kena pergi BCB and SSF. Pat, nanti kita sambung citer eh? Thanks to ProfAd for the map tapi... nanti citer..
Nasib baik ari nih, when I got to the bank. Dah siap dah satu parking for me. Right Infront of the bank. How nice kan? I got there around 3:30pm. just nice.. Not many ppl... I love it to pegi time camtuh, so tak kabut ngan org ramai. Dah dekat nak tutup baru nak pegi. When I say "I LOVE IT " tu kan, doesnt mean I like to go to the bank. haha..
Biler tu dah settle, pergi pulak SSF kat Kota Damansara, to get the lace yg kurang for my engagement punya hantaran. When I got there, rupanya, there its only for SSF curtain. chait! So got back to the car and pegi yg kat we always go to, near my house. I was stuck in a heavy traffic jam about 45mins! Sepatutnya from Kota Damansara to my place only takes about 10mins (itu pun ikut pemanduan En3003 la kan haha) if we follow the same road. Anyways, aiyo, im loving that SSF place la.. they haf a alot of ribbons, laces, flowers... gosh, if only I haf time to make some projects of my own kan?! and I saw this cut out lace. I plan to buy it some day and jahit on my jeans. Stylo ya? Dah la its purple! yikes! Got the lace that we wanted, nasib baik lagi sekali cukup 2m. wahh... sempat la tgk2 barang and i bought 4 cute lil magnets for mr3003's fridge. It was only RM 10 altogether. A lil girl magnet (konon me la), a lil boy (konon mr3003 la plak), a pink rabbit and a blue sheep. So comel. This time around, still tak makan apa.
When i got home, mr3003 called me up. Cakap he cant make it tonite utk jumpa and tgk our invitation card punya mock up. Haiyah! So I got to go alone. :( Tot of ajaking him to go to Uptown and makan Lala! aisey!
I arrived early kat the place, coz the last time she left coz we were late. So i tot this time, she doesnt haf to wait la kan. She showed me the mock up. Tho it was so simple. But, IT WAS PERFECT! itulah as mr3003 said "biler dua designer dah bergabung" eishh Cam PHSM plak kan. If im kind ker nanti, I'll upload the card la. hehe.. But this Invi cards are limited, only for neighbours and a few of parents nyer frens. I think they're gonna kill me if they know how much kena bayar, and would not tell me to do anything anymore! hehe haiyah, Now im scared! Anyways, lets not think bout that now. I'll deal with that later, myself. Yeah, the card. Its green colour, like the theme. aishh. I tak nak citer dulu la, will let u guys tgk. but seriously, I LOVE IT! ni pun they had to potong byk menda coz tak cukup time... imagine la if we get the one yg we all mintak. Siap hot stamping lagi. :) i hope, everything will turn out good la.
Went down, got my sandwich and pure choc. malibu dream for him. tuang minyak. balik. makan. online. watch a lil TV when he got back. and here i am. online again.
Esok pulak, got kenduri. 2 of my cousins nak bersunat. hehe. Big Boys dah.
Rasanya I'll haf one hectic weekend. :( wish me luck with assignments and preparations.
I'm off to bed. my mr3003 going to JB for the weekend. Nite everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment